Saturday, December 24, 2011

Un conventional

It is Christmas eve and I've spent a big part of my day sleeping. I have a sore throat, annoying headache and general body pain. I went to bed at about 2:00am, didn't have enough sleep because i sort of awoke with a fever. Not much is happening today, not the usual Christmas eve. but what is the usual? i wonder. i haven't done anything the whole day i wish i could go out, but at the same time i am weak and tired and can't think of any where i could go that would make me feel better. Facebook is kind of inactive,my friends don't seem to be online, so i logged out and logged back in. I know by his stripes I am healed,just awaiting for manifestation. Christmas is an amazing time of year, i especially love the fact that i have a lot of family around me. I think i need music therapy,as in some good music feeding my soul or maybe i need a DJ fix,as in some amazing mix but the slow kind,or the Christmas kind, worship. or maybe i just need some time alone with my father,God. Too many people around me, i need some quiet time. I'm going to get away,even if its just for a few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. oh, i hope Christmas Day was a lot better...for me, It was super...had two lunches. 1 at church and then at home...hehehe

    ReplyDelete