Wednesday, November 2, 2011

today

I know where i am going. there may seem to be many options on my plate but i know which is my portion. that is the beauty of slowing down. did i ever tell you about my passion for media, just you watch the space, i even dream about these things. have i ever told you i love music? have i ever told you you need to meet me inorder to fully understand me. i am tired. i want to be taken on a date, where i'll have personal time discovering another and being discovered. mutual shock and wonder. i want to get all dressed up and beam with satisfaction as i see appreciation on the face of another even as words may not come. i want to take pictures and laugh over inside jokes. i want to eat icecream and look at some one from across a table. i want to have a feeling in my heart that my head can't explain, secret smiles....i want to msg back and forth. i want the anxiety at the though of running into some one. i want to fell special. this is how i get when i'm tired...

3 comments:

  1. need a dress for your date when you get asked? not sure i have anything that could fit you (yes, you're that tiny) but i could come n help you pick out something from your closet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am nolonger tiny,sem has been that tough! thanx for the confidence that i'll be asked, hopefully soon, homegirl wants some male attention

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe....wabula u young gal no boys allowed untill u finish campus

    ReplyDelete